Over 70 years of Supplying Fencing and Gates
Suppliers to Councils, Hampshire County Council, National Trust, Environment Agency Estates and Farms across Hampshire and the South.
Massive Stocks, Top Quality Goods & Bulk Purchasing means the Best Price for YOU!
Our fully stocked sales yard and shop, backed up by a larger bulk stock yard close by, means prompt supply and delivery.
After 70 years plus in the fencing industry we know the quality required to ensure a professional and long lasting project our sales yard and office are open 8 am to 5 pm Monday to Thursday and 4.30 pm on Friday.
Shop fully stocked with
- Ironmongery Hinges, Latches Bolts Nails Screws etc
- Wire and Netting for Birds, Rabbits, and Chicken
- Tools Grafts, Bars, Post Diggers Gloves, Ropes and Chains
- Metposts Full Range, 4″ x 3″
- Wood Treatments Wood preservers and creosote etc
- Electric Fencing Tape, Rope Insulators etc
- Decking Boards, Fixings, Handrails
- Caps and Finals 4″ x 3″ Ball and Acorn
Sales yard, stocked with
- Panels Standard Overlap, Vertical Close Boarded, Trellis, Decorative
- Sawn Timber 100mm and 75mm square posts, 1.50 to 3.0 meters long, Posts and Rail, Gravel Boards, Arris Rails, Capping and Feather Edge
- Round Timer 50mm Ø to 200mm Ø x 1.56mm + 3.60 meters long, 1/2 round rails, Jump Poles, Farm Stakes and Straining Posts
- Concrete Posts A full range of slotted, mortised, gravel boards and Repair Spurs etc.
- Wire and Metal Fencing Rabbit and Chicken Fencing, Stock wire and Deer fencing, barb wire, high tension wires, angle iron posts, park rail fencing
- Hazel Wattle Hurdles 1.80 long x 1.80 + 1.40 tall
- Chestnut Pailing 10yd rolls + 1.20 + 900 tall
- Cleft Chestnut Rails (Posts to Order)
- Gates 5 Bar Timber Gates, Galvanised Tubular Metal, Entrance and Side Gates, Closed Board and Wicket Gates
- Oak Gate Post 2.1 + 3.0 meters long, 200 x 200 mm 175 x 175 and 150 x 150 /100 square
- Sleepers T.S.W 2.40 x 200+150 mm
- Sundries Cement, Bags of Tarmac, Post Fix, Roofing Felt and Metal Stakes…
AND MUCH MUCH MORE..
Just phone or email us with your requirements